KW Suspension V3 Coilover Kit HLS 2 (Front Lift): Nissan R35 GTR 2009+
KW HLS: Hydraulic Lift System
- HLS is available in two configurations, HLS 2 which is fitted on the front axles only or HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Available as a complete kit including coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners.
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
* Fast lifting – Maximum lift in 5 seconds with HLS 2
2009+ Nissan GT-R (R35)
Front Lowering: 0.4″ to 1.2″
Rear Lowering: 0.6″ to 1.4″
- 01: Front and rear height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- 37: For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list